Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready, set, match!

So this year I thought I would do something different and have you swap with one person. I have put you in partners, so you send to the person who sends to you, and this way you can get to know each other a bit. Hopefully it will cut down on missing packages as well(and that isn't going to happen anyway, this year all will run smoothly!).

So I have emailed out the matches, please send a Hello email to your partners letting them know you are aware they exist, and post pictures on the blog when you get your packages.

I'll be sending out reminders so you don't get so caught up in the business of life, and no spook-tacular packages get forgotten.

Off we go!

1 comment:

cindybmw2004 said...

Did you not get my interest? I sent it twice but I don't see an email with a match for me, so I'm guessing I missed out on this. :(