Saturday, October 27, 2007

My cup runneth over.....

Hi all.
This is my second year participating in the Boo-ty Swap and first I want to thank Firefly for organizing such a fun time.

That being said....my next huge thanks goes out to Robyn. Her package for me arrived today and I feel very spoiled and blessed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the goodies.



As you can see she really outdid herself. Included in this package was candy corn socks, cookie cutters, an "I love yarn" pin, a breast cancer toe ring, a needle holder, 2 sets of bamboo DPNS, skull stitch markers, a large supply of various tea types and candy and finally a Sock kit from Robyn's own online yarn shop. The kit included both pattern and yummy yarn. I have already handed Robyn's card over to my hubby saying this would be a good place to make Christmas purchases. ;-) LOL

Once again thank so much for everything Robyn.

No comments: