Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trick or TREATS!!!!

I got my boo-ty and what a cornucopia of fun stuff, I can't believe how much fit into one padded mailer!

I received: a small notebook, pumpkin pen that lights up when you write, 2 skeins Bernat bamboo, cookie cutters, cookie recipe, fall napkins, #10 circular needles, Lavender bath/body oils, a yummy dark Laura Secord chocolate bar ( I actually drove past the Laura Secord homestead 2 weeks ago), "diet" chocolate sticks(not really diet but only 60 calories/stick), a make a bat kit, a festive scarf, and on the card is a pin with a demonic looking sock monkey who's eye's flash red!

Thank you so much Jamie, I can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

1 comment:

Spike said...

YOu are so very welcome :-)
I am glad it arrived before Halloween. Let's do it again next year.