Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sweet!


I got my package in the mail yesterday and it's so great! GI gave me a very delightful package including a bag she knit and loved (isn't it lovely when people give you things that they love? It means so much as a recipient) and fish stitch markers...very amusing to a kid who likes to go fishing with her dad! There were also a couple of skeins of KnitPicks Gossamer yarn in the Caribbean colourway that I'm contemplating patterns for as I type this, a chocolate bar that is long gone (but not forgotten), a humerous little CD, and vanilla/caramel candles that made this by far and away the best smelling package ever (one of my friends warned me not to put them near my bed because they may be missing by the time I wake up and there would be a waxy taste in my mouth...). Thanks so much, GI, it's all very awesome!

By the way, "Wicked Cool" is actually in my own personal lexicon. Just sayin'.

No comments: